• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Favourite iPod game?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Witablentlen

I most like car parking game.
And the other racing games. In that mostly bike racing games the most....

sophiw75

I like Temple Run, Xtreme, Drop 7, Threes, GTA, Kero Blaster etc. All these games are awesome.

Fireemblem

Aside from games like Cut the Rope and Candy crush, I also had this new game Dozer Fever on my iPod

jasonblack

I can see that you prefer games that are easy to control that's why there a lot of board or puzzle games suggested here. I recommend this nice board game I'm currently playing, Game of Dice. It will really look nice on your iPad.

It's a board game with added features such as multiple characters with stats, a mix of skill cards, and different types of dice with their own special effects. :)