• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Favorite Starbucks or Coffee Shop drinks

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

stevesurf

In a spinning class
Love coffee? Post your favorite coffee shop drinks...

So I once overheard someone ordering a soy drink. Then I got hooked on soy. Then I tried vanilla. Then I tried extra hot. well, you get the idea...

Winter morning: venti vanilla soy latte extra hot

Christmas time: grande skim caramel machiatto

Summertime redeye: venti espresso frappucino two shots

enjoilax

Its all about tea.

Just normal tea with 2 spoonfulls of sugar. :D

Its good for anything and won't kill ya :D

jwc110869

Technology made me fat
Coffee.....................

Just plain coffee, and yes, I get the same looks when I get my thermal mug refilled for a buck and everybody else is spending $6 that you are giving me right now. When did this crap get complicated?

enjoilax

jwc110869 said:
Coffee.....................

Just plain coffee, and yes, I get the same looks when I get my thermal mug refilled for a buck and everybody else is spending $6 that you are giving me right now. When did this crap get complicated?
Hello starbucks! All of a sudden you are supposed to like coffe with like 50 different things on it...

The only coffee i like is Greek coffee.

Strong like bull. Its a beautiful thing!

altcountryman

no depression
Good strong black coffee most of the time for me. My favorite delicacy is Turkish coffee (with the spices in it, and a bit of sugar) from Osama's Coffee Zone in Columbia, MO (no, not that Osama).

Espresso is excellent too.

I like mochas occasionally. At Starbucks, I love the Mocha Valencia, and their seasonal drinks are good (now it's the pumpkin spice latte and the gingerbread latte in December).

Like stevesurf, I got hooked on soy. This cute barista suggested it so I obliged, natch. So now I'm in for and extra forty cents on any drink I get...

Yeah, I'm kind into coffee...

Last edited:

IronSerif

100% Dead Sexy
Well i'm not big into coffees and what not...but I do love me a hot/warm apple cidar from Starbucks. MMmmm

uber tax payer

The Uber Tax Payer
Chocolate brownie frappucinos from Starbucks were bliss. For some reason, where I live the Starbucks have discontinued selling it. So now I pretty much settle with mocha frappucinos.

NOSpsycho

ummmm

never even stepped foot into a starbucks...

do they have mountain dew/ md code red/ md pitch black/ md livewire?

cuz if they do... then thats defenitely my favorite drink there...

screw coffee... mountain dew has enough caffinee to keep me runnin for a few hours

and its (not) good for you!

NullMonkey

Master Procrastinator
I just get regular Coffee,Cappucino, or either espresso depending on how tough the morning is.

I'm not real into the froo froo drinks.

stevesurf

In a spinning class
NullMonkey said:
I just get regular Coffee,Cappucino, or either espresso depending on how tough the morning is.

I'm not real into the froo froo drinks.
There's nothing like two shots of espresso in the morning after a really good sleep. Kind of like sluggo hits Mr. Bill.

Did you know that...

The barista is supposed to add more ice to an espresso frappucino to compensate for the ice-melting effects of espresso

Starbucks in Japan has smaller cups than in the US (a tall in Japan is 20% shorter than a tall in the US)

Flight attendants often use strong coffee as air freshener in airline toilets

jwc110869

Technology made me fat
MadPict said:
Just now - Starbucks Egg Nog Lattes - with a Apple and Cinnamon muffin - almost makes the short days worthwhile...
Starbucks in the UK..........................................

And who says the US never invaded the British Empire. ;)