Favorite Music Video

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

R32_Nakazato

d[^_^]b
Website
www.cardomain.com
What is your favorite music video? My favorite is Closer by Nine Inch Nails. Its just so creepy its awesome. I really think the imagry works great with the song. A close second would be Sober by tool.

Pipit

Philosopher-Queen
Sugar Water, by Cibo Matto. It moves backwards and forwards in time simultaneously. Really messes with your head at night.

Jackonicko

Retired
'Burn Baby Burn', by Ash. Girls in short skirts, one doing flick-flacks. Who could ask for anything more.....

Unless it was for the dirty looking girls in the Robbie/Kylie 'Kids' video.....

bognormike

Senior to the Juniors
2Pac - Changes because of all the different clips of video and still pictures all mix in with the lyrics of the song.

reorx24

Dwarven god of yore
The video for Radiohead's Just RULEZ!!! Best Radiohead video period...possibly best video of all time too.

The most haunting and goosebump inducing video for me would have to be Johnny Cash's remake of Hurt. Funniest video, id have to go with Tenacious D's Tribute. Oh, and also President of the USA's Peaches. Ninjas just plain rock. Beastie Boy's Sabotage would be up there too.

disneychick

Punk Rawk Martha Stewart
IlIlIlIlIl said:
Michael Jackson's Thriller video .....Just way cool

Thriller!!! YESSS!!!
I WAS MTV's biggest fan back in the day! I was there on the first day, for the first ever video, Video killed the radio star, by the buggles!!
I even have an autographed pic of Mark Goodman!

Charlie_B

NMMI89 said:
"Everybody wants to rule the world" by Tears for Fears. Brings back great memories of my teenage years.
Is that sampled in the Nas track 'Rule' ? I've never heard the TFF track, but i love the Nas trackk...

As for favourite music vid? I dont have MTV :(

Rock Strongo

Advanced Listener
"Run On" by moby....only saw it once on AMP when that used to be on from 2-4 AM on sunday mornings......it stuck with me though.

jh-retired

"Weapon of Choice" by Fatboy Slim... Seeing Christopher Walken do those goofy dances is so hilarioius! I laugh quite hard every time I see it.

Also, virtually any Michael Jackson video... except for Scream, which is pretty dumb. :D

Aside from the above "2," I am totally un-interested in music videos.

baggss

Stoopid Ameican Rednek
The Cars : You Might Think.

Sure it's old and lame and cheesy, but I still like it.....