• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Favorite Marvel Movies

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Favorite Marvel Superhero / Movie

• Blade

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Elektra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daredevil

• Fantastic Four

• Ghost Rider

• Hulk

• Iron Man

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Punisher

• Spiderman

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • X-Men

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

stevesurf

In a spinning class
So what is your favorite Marvel Superhero Movie or Character? There's a few more movies coming next year to look forward to...

Last edited:

aquatika

Spiderman, for sure. I thought the movies were great and Toby Maguire is perfect for that role.

Although I am partial to a bit of Blade as well. :cool:

MartyMcPod

I think the only one that didn't suck out of most of those is Blade. Toby Maguire is horrible.

The only ones I have on DVD are Spiderman I and X-Men I & II (I think). I think the movies are OK. But I will be purchasing Spiderman II when it's available.

stevesurf

In a spinning class
honeybee1236 said:
The only ones I have on DVD are Spiderman I and X-Men I & II
I just finished watching X2 again - it is an interesting movie in that you get many varying characters...from a religious teleporter to a little girl that screams.

For anyone that collects comics, both Captain America and Iron Man were reset to #1's this month and Fantastic Four (movie due out next summer) will reset to #1 next month.

That's what I like about the movie also. I will probably spend the weekend watching it again & Superman. My other favorites are Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan movies. :D I have several of them.

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
Spider-man has been one of my all time favorite marvel superheros. Did anyone ever play Marval overpower? I had a "Maximum Carnage" team with Black Cat, Spidy, Venom and Morbius.

I thought the movies were well done. Kept enough of the comics and added enough twists. The one thing that disappointed me were the organic webshooters. Part of spiderman was his "science" and making his own webshooters and other things was very important too his character.

As far as other movies, I thought Daredevil was entertaining (But I just love seening Jenifer Garner open up her can of whoopAss), but I thought the special effects were horrible, a lot of the CG movments looked more fake than they should have. Though I know Spiderman's weren't perfect either I think they did a good job.

I haven't seen Hulk yet and have only heard mixed reports on how good or horrible it was.

Can't wait for Spider-man 3 Hopefully they find a way to bring in Venom... Though it appears Gobie is on his way back.

Cheers,
Stu

stevesurf

In a spinning class
LOL - Godzilla - my personal foreign superhero favorite. I have an arrangement of Japanese Godzillas on the windowsill of my office. One of them has flashing red eyes and will roar automatically when someone comes too near. One of the japanese folks in my company told me that Godzilla's scream was made by rubbing a glove on a stringed instrument...

:) Good to know I'm not the only fan. When I'm not online, I'm watching one of the DVD movies. I love the last one made with him running through the streets of New York and hanging out at Madison Square Garden.