Favorite Chillout music

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Provboy

bdb said:
Check out the "Winter Chill" compilations by Hed Kandi. Lots of great chillout music, and decent value.
i second that. get all the hed kandi winter chill compilations. the best one in my opinion is 2002 release

ZeppeliniPod

Anything with that Americana/Country Rock sound. Atherton, Allman Brothers, Skynrd, etc.

moonty

Music Geek
Website
www.musicgeek.org
Usually, I listen to more electronic, soothing music as my "chillout" music, especially Sigur Ros, The Album Leaf, and A Silver Mt. Zion. Other times, I listen to Belle and Sebastian, The Beatles, and The Decemberists. I suppose it's all about how I feel at the time.

macs4god

Over The Rhine, The Decemberists, Death Cab for Cutie and Pink Martini are some of my favorites. I can't emphasize the incredible talent of Over The Rhine enough, they are the biggest thing in independent music in my opinion.

wallisj

@Beretta..with you on sigur ross

Cinephile - What becomes of us was featured in an episode of CSI and the internet exploded (CSI circles) with trying to get this song...eventually the band released their EP onto the net (which i got) and its about 75% cool chilled Songs..

Nightmares on Wax - Les Nuits is an excellent one
Air - la femme d'argent is one of my all timers
Hooverphonic are cool
Zero 7 are another (esp Destiny and In the Waiting Line are good)

Chilled out is my favourite genre

asnazzy

Mine Are

Some of my favorite Chill-Out Music artists:
Prismalodic
Mymla
Jim Petrol
Inochi
Vaerna
Ouroboros
The Musical Drum Key
Solar Fields