• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Fastest Reaction Time On iLounge

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iMacc

'' Mr 10 Posts A Day ''
Website
www.last.fm
This is a competition to find the iLounger with THE fastest reactions

Just shoot the sheep with the tranquiliser darts and post your average time below...

Rules:

Don't lie
Not too many performance enhancing drugs. (i.e coffee,Red Bull,etc..)

I scored an average of 0.1982 seconds and was rated ''rocketing rabbit''

Let battle commence...

RNELSON

Ultimate Member
i got .106 = rocketing rabbit

sheep times .120+0+.18+0+.230

i tensed up and mouse clicked twice and got 0 both times

jwc110869

Technology made me fat
I kept getting a "Sluggish Snail" when I get the 3 second penality...........

Then on my 4th try, I got a "Bobbing Bobcat" with a .3 average.

This is a game for the youth I fear.................

neb

Ah, you choose to tell us about this when I've had a drink or three. Well, I won;t be attempting this until I can be sure of my actions :D

Adam

Brushed Steel Guy
0.1712 - Rocketing Rabbit

There were hanging around 0.22, then I hit a 0.0000 by a massive fluke. Screenshotted and all.

pockets101

I got one fluke 0.000, two .190s, one .191, and one .189. Rocketting Rabbit.

adidas10254

After a couple rounds filled with 3 second penalties I finally pulled off a .21 bobcat