fail in uploading music to ipod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pank2002

Feel the ?
Hey...

I hope you could help me with this problem. I just installed MC9, but im having a problem. When i try to upload music to my ipod (one of the new ones - 15gb) i get an error message saying "File upload error transferring x:\artist-name, x:\next artist, next name. Does anybody have an idea why this is happeing.

I have formated the ipod for MC9. Im am running winME, and i also have ephPod & musicmatch installed.

Hope somebody can help me.

~ Rasmus

dmt1

Dismember
Website
users.domaindlx.com
I'm having this same problem with an old ipod, which worked just fine prior to the latest build of MC9. They are aware of the problem over at Jriver, hang in there (I have to use ephpod for now to synch, and it's killiing me....). Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I am beginning to think that there will need to be two seperate ipod plugins for MC9, one for the old, and one for the new version, but we'll see...

pank2002

Feel the ?
can you maby degrade to a previues version to make it work ? that relly sucks. Would it make a diffrence wheather MMJB is installed or not.
Also i dont have any "current home application" set, and when i click on "change home applicaton" the box is just blank. Can that be the problem.

--

I synced with ephPod now, but now i cant see the music in MC9. That is some strange stuff :confused:

dmt1

Dismember
Website
users.domaindlx.com
Unfortunately you can't go back to an earlier version. Hopefully they'll get it fixed today.

I would recommend completely removing mmjb--it can cause difficulties with MC9.

I wouldn't worry about MC9 not being able to see the songs on your ipod uploaded with ephpod--I wouldn't expect it to.

pank2002

Feel the ?
But i like the auto-taggig fuction in mmjb. I realy love that feature, and the one in MC9 isnt as good as MMJb :(