• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to apps@ilounge.com

Facebook Memories

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Satan59

When using my iPhone 8 or iPad when I go to memories there’s nothing there even though it says there are x number.
If I go in via the web page they load.
All the setting are correct as far as I can see.
An ideas please.

cjmnews

Staff member
It is hard to tell with an account with no memories, but it looks like you can alter settings to affect it.

There are notifications, filtering out some memories, funny how they note you can't turn off all memories.
There is a note on their memories page that says
If there aren't any memories listed, it may be because we don't have anything to show for that particular day. You can check your Memories again the next day.
Memories you may have missed
Memories from other days may appear if you didn't visit Memories and there are things you may want to share.
This kind of implies that you need to visit the Memories section regularly to see memories.

Checking on devices where people have memories and post, there is no settings that I can see that would prevent them from appearing on a device. Even disabling Background Refresh had no effect on memories appearing.

You could try to delete the Facebook app from both your iPhone and iPad, then install it again, log in, wait 10 minutes for content to download and see if you have memories there.

The only other tips I have for you is to visit memories regularly on your iPhone and iPad, and make sure that you have not filtered out those memories on those devices. Notifications are up to you whether or not you want to enable them.

Satan59

Well after a week of not working (it appears to be trying to load, then nothing) it has all gone back to normal.
I didn’t do anything or chance anything.