External DVD/CD ripper will not play all my DVDs

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR0570

I just ordered a new external DVD/CD Ripper that will work on BOTH Mac and Windows. But I notice some a DVD are not being read or recognized and it’s not the disc because they play fine on an old region 1 player with no remote control. So why is the DVD being ignored? There no rhyme or reaso, it just won’t read the discs. Some work, some don’t. Why. It’s a region 1 player and all my DVDs are region 1. So there’s no excuse she for this...

DR0570

Ok... it turns out that some of my DVDs are permanently damaged, some out of print 🙁 one in particular was a music video collectio. I thought MAYBE I could use my old youtub downloader (free version) to download few of those Videos on MP4s.... no such luck.. I can no longer download on the free version. I have to have a paid subscriptio now and I’m in no position to do that since I share a bank account with my mother..😩😩😩😩 (why do bad things happen to me?!)
PS, I even tried to put an image to give a better idea but NOOOOO! “The image was too large” my ASS!
sorry I’m just at my wits end, why do these things happen to me... just WHY?!

DR0570

Well it turns out that 4K downloader is the way to go... someone introduced me to that... YTD (Youtubedownloade) are no longer doing freebies..
now let’s see how long this lasts... hopefully until I just reclaimed what I lost on DVD set.