Exporting Album Art.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Shameless1

Been around a while
I been searching the forums for a couple days now and can’t find an answer to my question.

What I would like to export my album art to *.bmp or *.jpg. I haven’t found a program that will let me do that. Does anyone know a way to do this with out having to manually save each file one at a time. What I want to do is create a slideshow on my IPOD when I am playing my play list. I know it sounds kind corny my I don’t use my 5.5g for photos.
I got the Idea from using the album art screen saver I found in these forums.
I should say that I am running a Win XP computer, but could have access to many different types of Apple computers.

Thanks

Shameless

walkerjs

If you have access to an Apple computer with MacOS X and iTunes, there is a handy Applescript from dougscripts.com that will take all the album art in your iTunes collection and save it to each of the album folders in the library as a .jpg, or .png depending on what you tell it.

Actually there are a bunch of handy scripts at dougscripts, but of course they only work on a Mac. I've used the script I mentioned to extract all the art in my collection to the album folders and it works well.