• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Experiments With Video Slide Shows On the New Video iPod (5g).

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iMartin

My day job is as a Photographer, so I was interested to see if I could use the new features of the 5g iPod to create promotional videos for my work. I have just finished producing a nine minute video using some of my still images, taken from a documentary project on the decline of the UK mining industry. The download is 41 MB (so will need fast broadband) As well as playing on the ipod, it will also work with the latest versions of QuickTime and iTunes.

There are limitations with the new iPods screen size, so I have had to upsize the text sizes. Its been an interesting project, that may or may not have any practical uses.... As with video Podcasting it may be an alternative method of showing images, what do you think?

The project can be downloaded from HERE.

Martin