Exo3 Asphalt Pics

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Riceboi

Homeless Member
Just got it today along with my frost. Absolutely loving it! :D If anybody needs clearer pictures let me know.

S

slease

Please post pics of it. I just received my exo3 which was supposed to be an Asphalt but I got a white one instead! Hopefully Lajo fixes this problem for me.

Riceboi

Homeless Member
i will sorry! foudn out my link was down...in the middle of uploading

JBF

Pixel Intoxication
Website
www.jedinights.com
Can you resize those pictures? I swear, people do not understand internet picture posting ethics. You must have them at least where people can see the whole ipod on screen instead of having to see pieces at a time.

If you put your digital camera in macro mode, (normally has a flower looking icon) then you'll be able to take much better pictures. Also, put that camera on a tripod or something sturdy... without the flash on, it causes the slightest movement to make it blurry.

Riceboi

Homeless Member
umm...well thanks for your input.

1. the whole ipod comes on my screen at once w/o it going into pieces because IE automatically resizes it.

2. I used an old sony camera and it was already on macro mode and i know it's the icon with the flower

3. I'm sorry... i don't want to take out a tripod to take pictures for forum people

4. Flash was never on

5. These pics should be better because i had to go get better camera (new links)

6. um..yea also Thank you for elightening me with your "internet picture posting ethics"

I hope these pics are much better with my canon digital camera

Last edited:

JBF

Pixel Intoxication
Website
www.jedinights.com
Riceboi said:
umm...well thanks for your input.

1. the whole ipod comes on my screen at once w/o it going into pieces because IE automatically resizes it.

4. Flash was never on
IE automatically resizes it, but the quality is horrible. It doesn't resample the picture it tries to dither it, which it can't do properly. This is why I hate the "updates" that microsoft puts out. Sorry if I came off as an ###, but It absolutly bugs me.

Yeah, I know flash wasn't on. I just said that when flash is turned off, it causes the camera's exposure time last longer, which can cause the slightest bump to be incredibly noticeable. Basically was just a tip for future reference.

BTW, much better images. Another thing you might try is turning up exposure just a tad and then adjusting contrast & brightness (or if your good enough you can use curve) to clean the images up a bit more. They are a lot better though.

Last edited:

kloan

SSMoy
cool! i really like the look of the black.. did it come with a screen protector? i have the frost on order, kinda wishing i ordered the black...

dont shoot!!!

does it feel sticky when you run your finger around the scroll wheel and do the buttons work well under the silicone? im just wondering. thanks

S

slease

Not quite as smooth as the original. Kind of like rubbing your finger over a rubber glove. But like the ipod wheel you don't have to push down very hard, sensitivity is still excellent. Not one regret in that aspect.

S

slease

I just ordered a second one and one of lajo's screen protectors which supposedly although unofficially work with the exo3.

PS the dryer sheet is my new best friend.

iPodFreak

Obsessed iPodder
Website
www.xanga.com
JFB. stop complaining. we should be glad that they even have pictures. they're probably just like me who is a noob at anything toooo digital. how clear (transparent) is the frost?

JBF

Pixel Intoxication
Website
www.jedinights.com
First of all, my nick is JBF. Not JFB. Get that right first. Secondly, I gave them tips on how to improve their abilities with digital photography. No one (who doesn't use IE's crappy auto-resize) wants to see a photo that doesn't fit on their screen. If you don't like what I say, too bad.

Squibbles

I like seeing pictures that are bigger than the screen. Usually, it means that it's really HQ...

JBF

Pixel Intoxication
Website
www.jedinights.com
Quite the contrary. Just because an image takes up 4x the size of the screen does not make it high quality. You can have high quality images and have the whole subject of the photograph fit in the screen. In fact, it makes it easier for the human brain to capture the whole image of the product on the screen. The photograph can be larger than the screen, but if you can't easily see the subject all within the browser/screen then it makes it somewhat uncomfortable to view. Trust me on this. You can ask any web designer or well versed photographer (not saying that I am) who works for websites, etc. If you go to professional sites who have photographs of their product, they can be very high quality pictures, but you always see the whole subject on your screen.

Last edited:

Riceboi

Homeless Member
iPodFreak the frost is in between ice and snow....you can still see the back pretty clearly w/o reflecting it against light (you can see the apple logo on the asphalt when held correctly)...i hope my pictures did help though....if you want to have a ipod/case combo that doesn't have that icey look but not the totally covered up white...the frost is a perfect look. Also i appreciate JBF comments...i took it into consideration and retook the pictures, resized them, and uploaded them again a while back. But i think most important isn't how "high quality" or "big" the pics are...but to help fellow forum users see how this case looks from a fellow podder and owner of the skins. Hope the resizing & quality fits everyone's needs :) Again if anybody needs any more pics let me know.

Last edited:

JBF

Pixel Intoxication
Website
www.jedinights.com
Guys, I'm sorry if I've seemed like an ###. It wasn't intentional. I was just trying to be helpful, although it seems it didn't come across that way.

Thanks for taking my comments into consideration Riceboi. :)