eXo2, Lajo when?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lajo

Banned
Website
www.lajo.biz
we are manufacturing the top eXo2 ten colors now and soon the inventory will be put up on our site. If you place an order with a back order and submit it, you will not be charged but you will be notified the moment your selection comes into stock, then you just have to go back online and order it.

moppe

iPodmaniac
Lajo said:
I was just trying one of the new eXo2 cases on my ipod. It works quite nicely even though the menu and control wheel are covered in silicone. We are going to try to make them available by early next week.
Well, could you say if you see the orange light from the buttons through the silicone? And how much does the sensativity change with the skin on?

shottagyal

shermanash said:
hey lajo you sent out those xskn cases to testers yet? just wondering.
I'm saying! I'd love to be a tester :) Give me your ugliest colour!

bennok

Website
them.ws
Lajo, I'm curious if the buttons are easier to press with one's thumb with the silicone over them (in other words, are they easier to press on the exo2 than on the original exo?). If so, that'd be great! Otherwise this case does not have much appeal to me.

Last Ipod

All the people who ordered (paid orders) from my system 15 days before the eXo compensation will get their $35 bonus dollars coupon then those that bought from outside sites will be able to get some from of satisfaction by my Key program. Briefly it is a program from logon ordering and introductions ? when you use your key you will get bonus dollars entered into your account on the first logon these you can use against a purchase - every time you purchase you will get additional bonus dollars entered into you account ? every time you introduce someone or a reseller to www.lajo.biz you will get cash the moment they buy (this cash will be paid to your paypal account) - How to get a Key - for a short time everyone that has bought on the www.lajo.biz (or sites owned by Lajo) will be given a key to enter this function so that they can get their own key. This key can then be given to someone else to help them get their own key so they too can benefit. There will be no promotions regarding this key after the first 15days. The only way you will be able to get a key after is if another key owner introduces you to the Key Program.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lajo
Xskn, eXo, zip, ishades, iSkin, macool designer /manufacturer
Lajo posted this about a week ago. I'm sure he's still tweaking it though.

Last :)

Nicholas

Karma Owner
Im still totally confused about the whole key thing.

So if you ordered from lajo's site you get a $35 dollar cupon, but if you ordered from a different site you get a key?
But you can get a key for a short time, but only the people who ordered within 15 days of the compenstation from another site can get them?
But it says that if you ordered from a lajo site you get a key, but only for a short time?

So how exactly do you get a key? Buy from another site before the compensation? Buy from a lajo site? Arrg! Now im even more confused!

Last edited:

groe27

Hey Lajo,
I would like to test one of the exo2's out when you release them.
I'm kinda sceptical how they function and i want to try one out before i think of buying one. I love my exo because i can still scroll thru songs really fast. I was wondering how much harder it is to search thru songs now when the scrollwheel is covered. I lalso was wondering since this is designed for sports I was curious if the belt clip was stronger and more durable. I do alot of biking so it is useful for me. I have no preference for color if you are doing testing.
Thanks alot