EXO Colors.... better pics with comparison?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

torchedlh

i plan on getting an exo for my 15gb but can't decide which color. it's between the white frost, ice, and snow. are there any decent pics floating around comparing the 3 differnt colors clearly?

tachyontv

Website
www.tachyon-tv.co.uk
I had exactly the same problem but I also didn't have the patience to wait for a decent website (it took me hours to find somewhere that sold them in the UK) and so I went for the White Frost one. I'll let you know how it looks when it arrives.

All I have to do now is avoiding scratching my iPod until it gets here...

Squibbles

I just received my white frost 3 days ago.
It looks beautiful. It's semi-transparent, so you can still see the iPod underneath. I like it a lot!

Lajo

Banned
Website
www.lajo.biz
Maybe I can help you to know the difference in between ice, frost and snow (the original look)
Ice: is pure silicone without any color ?C it is about 95% transparent
Frost: is silicone with a little white added to it so it has a creamy look. When you put it on your ipod it will look white and the chrome on the back of the iPod will look frosted. It is about 60% transparent
Snow: is pure solid virgin white. It will make your iPod whiter than the original look and the chrome part on the back of your ipod will appear white. It is 0% transparent

You can view the look at my site www.iskinUSA.com

If you want a iPod look then get zip which is made from ultra clear TPU.