Every audiobook on audible SALE $9.95. No exceptions! & as result Site is SLOW!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

robert

Retired
Get ready to save big at Audible's $9.95 sale. Every audiobook on our site, regardless of price, is now just $9.95. No exceptions! Stock up on all your summer reading favorites, from health and fitness titles, to chilling mysteries. Then grab your audiobooks and hit the beach, the road, or anywhere you go!

Sale ends June 30, 2005 @ 11:59 PM EST

The rules:
• Audiobook purchases only
• No limit on number of purchases
• Customers can use Gift Cards and Certificates towards purchase(s).
• No use of membership credit towards sale purchase(s)
• No other discount can apply to sale purchase(s)

Site is really slow (got up to only 75 KB on DSL downloading a book early this am), guessing as result of high traffic generated by sale. Suggest that if you can wait, purchase now and download after June 30.

Last edited:

Knitter

Knitting Lounger
Where are you seeing this? I usually get an e-mail, but nothing. I have looked on Audible's site and nothing? Would love to take advantage of this sale!

robert

Retired
Banner on top of home page and in email. Just put a book in your shopping cart and you will see the $9.95 well before checkout. Be sure to uncheck book credit

Knitter

Knitting Lounger
Thanks Robert!
Got 2 Terry Pratchetts. Don't know why I didn't receive the e-mail, checked my spam folder and it wasn't in there either. When I go to Audible, there is nothing showing on the banner. Put them in the shopping cart and there was the discount. I love their sales and would have been p*ssed if I had missed it.

robert

Retired
The banner is gone and only on the check out page. I am guessing that the sale met their objectives early on, so they are not now pushing it. Who knows, tho. Glad you got the sale.

I am now wondering if I did get an email. So many to read, delete and may not have gotten.

Podunk

I'm seeing the banner this morning, so maybe it just rotates in an out. Or like you said, maybe it pops up on a variable basis and its hidden when the site is already too busy.

Now.....hmmmm.....what should I get. Maybe one of those $65 Discworld books, just for spite :)

Thanks robert. I didn't read my email from them and think I deleted mine. I was downloading songs from iTMS and decided to get a couple of audiobooks but checked in here first. That's when I seen your post. I went and got quit a few books I wanted but didn't want to pay the price they were asking.

Dirtlwyr

I have been trying for 3 days to download a book. Usually just get an error message. Finally, tonight I am downloading it 52k - about 1/4 of the usual speed.

robert

Retired
Likely to only get worse until the sale is over on June 30.

Suggest if you can wait to down load that you buy now and download after June 30.