ephpod works fine with the new ipods!!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

stan

Website
www.stanc.net
I just got my 15GB, and after setting up the ipod using the ipod software, I fired up Ephpod and everything works!!!

I uploaded some songs, and enjoying the new ipod now.

I'm using 2.60f btw.

BAN5150

Yep, I have a new 15 GB one too and I just decided to switch from MMJB and Ephpod works way better. Faster, easier to manipulate.

Only downside is of course you can't convert files with it or eject the iPod from it, but not a really that big of a deal.

Last edited:

psxguy85

Heh, yeah, I'm picking my new 30gb ipod from the compusa in a couple of hours (I called to reserve one). I'm glad that ephpod is going to work with my ipod, i've heard good things about the software from reading the forums so often :D

BigBohn

Yes. Purchased a 30gb today from Best Buy w/ extended warranty and have been using EphPod (didn't even bother installing the MMJB that came with the iPod). Boy, the EphPod works beautifully. Just like that Routisserie oven by Ron Popeil,

"You set it and forget it!"

Gohdzeera

Im so stoked to hear that ephpod is working.. i honestly would have second thoughts about the new pods if they didn not work with my Ephpod!

thanks for the heads up

psxguy85

About 15 or so hours since I got my iPod. I've been using EphPod only, and it works perfectly with mine. I don't think I'll ever even install MM even just to "test it", from reading about it on this board.

shpanky

I tried ephpod with mine, but it seemed like the program was trying to install macopener to my device (I formatted mine for PC, per the updater). do I just ignore this part? I'd like to give ephpod a try and see how it works. Thanks!

adam

Lokk

Website
www.di.fm
yep shpanky, first time opening ephpod with a unrecognized iPod it always seems to flash that MacOpener dialog box for a sec, but its completely normal. No worries, it wont convert to mac-only *shivers* :)