EphPod Doesn't Recognize my iPod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Chrisiam

Hi Adam, In the other lounge I began to ask why ephpod is not recognizing my ipod. Sometimes when I start up the loading bar comes right up and other times it asks me to go through the steps to choose where to send the files. You answered that the camera and other things are throwing things off, and I need to asign a drive just for the Ipod. Someone else then wrote back telling me how to do it (Start, Programs, Administrative Tools, Computer Management, etc.). I'm sort of a novice at this, but I can't find the administrative tools in the Start!!!! I have a Gateway 600 laptop, and it runs windows XP. I should add that previously the ipod word appeared in the drive list. Where would it go? PLEASE HELP!

Christopher

geopod

...I can't find the administrative tools in the Start!!!!
In windows XP you can go to Start | Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Computer Management | Disk Management, or if you have a "My Computer" icon on the desktop you can Right Click it and choose Manage. HTH