EphPod 2.75 severely f*&%$d up my ipod!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ejsjrnc

Website
www.stanfordjr.com
Been reading alot of posts here about how good ephpod is. I decided to try it out.

I had found numerous duplicate songs on my ipod through browsing it, so I wanted to use a utility to locate the dupes. I figured that ephpod would fit the bill. Well, it found no duplicates. I then used the verify ipod database function. It removed about half of the songs on my ipod stating that the filesize was incorrect. WTF? Don't remove the file, fix the filesize problem.

I figured, OK, well at least I can create playlists for all my albums using ephpod instead of having to do it manually. I created all of the playlists and they all show in ephpod, but when I try to browse them on my ipod, nothing show. Not even the playlists that I had on the pod BEFORE I used ephpod.

Also, when I launch iTunes to try and figure out what happened, iTunes tells me that it can't read my ipod and I need to use the ipod updater to set the ipod back to factory. Guess I'll be spending tonight reloading my ipod again. I'm sticking to freakin' iTunes.....

konstantinos

ejsjrnc said:
Also, when I launch iTunes to try and figure out what happened, iTunes tells me that it can't read my ipod and I need to use the ipod updater to set the ipod back to factory. Guess I'll be spending tonight reloading my ipod again. I'm sticking to freakin' iTunes.....
I'm having the exact same problem.

Anyone care to help us?

Last edited: