Ephpod 2.71 Upgrade

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Stensvaag

Law Prof
Website
soli.inav.net
I have been using Ephpod 2.70a for a long time, and very much appreciate the program. Thanks to its author.

I downloaded 2.71 from this site this morning, extracted the EXE file, and copied it to the proper directory, but it still says Version 2.70a when loading (the splash screen) and in the Help/About screen. I wonder whether this was just an oversight on the part of the author?

k-rock

I've had this same problem

It doesn't look like any of the listed improvements have taken effect - so it looks like 2.71 was not included in that zip file, but actually another copy of 2.70a

phoenx97

i overwrote the ephpod file with the one included in that download. when you go to about, it says 2.70b not 2.71 so I guess it has some bug fixes. Haven't noticed much except that it doesn't give me those crash errors when i close the program

edit: it also shows 2.70b on the splash screen

Gunner

When I try to install it I get an error about "ipud.dll not found, try re-installing the program".

I already have 2.70a installed, so I don't know.

:eek:

BigIzz

Replace the old .exe with the new one keeping everything else from the directory intact and it will work.

ultravista

The file size 2.77MB, date and time stamp are the same. The version info apparently changed but nothing new I can see.