Enterprise iPhone/iPad Tool

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

bschmiedeler

My company has about 400-500 iOS Devices. We use AirWatch to manage them and are very happy with that.

I am looking for a tool we can buy and use enterprise-wide (well a few admins would be able to use it) to troubleshoot/backup/grab data from our devices.

An example of what we need. A user is getting a different iPhone and has contacts on the iPhone that are from a different account (like previous job say). We don't know if they can still access the account. We need to get the contacts off of the iPhone.

There are many apps that can do this, and many are free for trial. I am looking for one app that can kind of do it all, and that we could get an enterprise license for, or licenses for a few admins at least.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Bryan

cjmnews

Staff member
A lot of people use Google to do this. Enable Google to sync the contacts on the old device. Use the same Google account on the new device and import the contacts from Google. Remove Google account from device. Clean out contacts from Google account.