Ended Postcast/Provider Change

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

redirish

I am trying to find two ended podcasts. I contacted the creator and he said the shows were taken down once they ended and providers were changed. This is the internet and content never actually goes away. Can anyone help me find some loop hole or some way for me to find these two podcasts?

cjmnews

Staff member
Searching for them is your best bet.

Of course posting the names here or other Apple boards could find someone with an archive of them that are willing to share.

redirish

That is where I am struggling. I have been searching other forums because I know someone must have downloaded them but I am coming up empty when it comes to these forums.

Searching for them is your best bet.

Of course posting the names here or other Apple boards could find someone with an archive of them that are willing to share.

cjmnews

Staff member
If you post without the name of the podcast you are looking for, it is hard to know if someone has an archive or not.

To be direct: Which podcasts are you looking for?

redirish

If you post without the name of the podcast you are looking for, it is hard to know if someone has an archive or not.

To be direct: Which podcasts are you looking for?

Of course.

It's Darren Hayes's podcast Talk Talk Talk that he did back in 2014. The other podcast is by Tim Stanton and Darren Hayes called The He said He said show that was done back in 2015. I'm trying to find someone who downloaded them and would be willing to send them to me.