Eminem's new song "Fack" -- one of the worst songs ever recorded

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

GadgetGuru72

Has anyone heard the track "Fack" off the Curtain Call album?

I own all of Em's CDs and used the refer to him as the most lyrically advanced emcee in the business. At one time, Em could shove more story into one 4-minute song than most other emcee's put into an entire album. Em was a true storyteller.

With Encore, the guy started to go downhill, and now, with "Fack," I think Em just landed at the bottom of that hill.

Perhaps, just perhaps, 12 year boys might get a giggle out of the lyrics of "Fack," but to anyone else this has got to be one of the stupidest songs ever recorded.

Sorry Em, but I won't be buying Curtain Call, and if you ever decide to come out of retirement, I doubt I'll buy anything else you ever produce. I'll just sit back with my Marshall Mathers LP and remember the times when you were actually good.

Adam

Brushed Steel Guy
GadgetGuru72 said:
Sorry Em, but I won't be buying Curtain Call, and if you ever decide to come out of retirement, I doubt I'll buy anything else you ever produce. I'll just sit back with my Marshall Mathers LP and remember the times when you were actually good.
Way ahead of you :D

From where I see it it's either retirement or a killer album in a couple of years. Either way.

toothpaste

I couldn't stand Shady when he first came out. It took some time to get used to his style and finally I began to enjoy his music. This new song is not all that impressive, certainly is not growing on me like his other material. He may as well stayed retired.

d-bear

so is Curtain Call a poor album in general? i was looking forward to it. i was hoping it would be a return to his Marshal Mathers LP days. sounds doubtful...which kind of sucks.

GadgetGuru72

d-bear said:
so is Curtain Call a poor album in general? i was looking forward to it. i was hoping it would be a return to his Marshal Mathers LP days. sounds doubtful...which kind of sucks.
It's a greatest hits album, plus 3 new songs. So, whether or not its a "poor album in general" depends on whether you liked his "hits" from the prior albums. The 3 new songs are:

(1) Fack
(2) When I'm Gone
(3) Shake That (feat. Nate Dogg)

When I'm Gone and Shake That aren't "bad" songs, but they're certainly not "good" songs either. Nate Dogg does his typical thing and adds that "Nate Dogg-ness" to it, but Em just isn't compelling anymore.

If you already own The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show, you've got all the good stuff already.

GadgetGuru72

atom_young said:
I haven't heard the song, but there's no way it's worse than "My Humps!" No "fack"ing way!
Like you said, you haven't heard "Fack" yet. When you do, you'll agree with me. Trust me, it is actually worse than My Humps ... a lot worse.

enjoisoad

GadgetGuru72 said:
If you already own The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show, you've got all the good stuff already. [/B]
dont forget E and ####ing Crazy, those were pretty good imo. But he definitly peaked at Marshal Mathers LP thats the only eminem album i listin to compleatly without skipping a track.

d-bear

GadgetGuru72 said:
Like you said, you haven't heard "Fack" yet. When you do, you'll agree with me. Trust me, it is actually worse than My Humps ... a lot worse.
damn...that's embarassing.

Doug Gilmour

Intelligentleman
Website
www.last.fm
Looks like Pitchfork agrees with you:

Eminem: "FACK"
For those that think this list is pussing out by not assigning a specific rank to each track, I'll give this the #1. Holy god. That there was a worse track than "My Humps" this year is the kind of thing that gets saved for history books. I actually had to pause it in the middle to get my bearings. Unfortunately, nothing I could possibly say about "FACK" would drive home my point like a lyric sample. Are you ready? Are you sure? Okay, careful now: "Ow I'm so ####in' hot/ And you're so ####in' hot/ Oh my god/ I wanna fackin' fack/ No, not ####, I said fack/ F-a-c-k, f-a-c-k, fack, fack fack fackin' freak me!/ Ohh yeah, girl, see baby, they call me Mr. Freaky/ Let's call your sister, 3-way have some 3-some me so horny!/ And you're such a ####in' babe I wanna go down on you, ####, you shave!/ Ohh goddamn, here I go again!/ I'm gonna come, I am!" And finally, the chorus: "Owwww owwww owwwww (oh goddamn!)/ I'm gonna ####in' come! (Oh ####!)/ ##### #### ####### (####, I am!)/ I am, I'm going to come (I'm coming!)." Soooo...yeah.
The 15 Worst Releases of 2005 (According to Pitchfork)

-Dan

jaydon34

Truly a gifted emcee. Who like all the other superstars get accustomed to the flash,flair and money churn out nothing but commercial singles just to earn a buck. hip hop is dead.

truth_beloved

Encore was an embarassment. The D12 World album was garbage too. The old one (Devil's Night) was where it's at! Most of the songs on D12W were Eminem-esque. It's like he took over the group and wrote all the music. I wish he'd stop making such juvenile songs and get serious again. I mean, is he PURPOSELY trying to end his career by going down in flames?!

mrdantownsend

mrdantownsend
Website
www.freewebs.com
let's hope the cencors do their work.

Here's a verse:

Ok I'm done,
I already came twice,
you aint gonna make me come,
I'm all outta gas,
Not so fast! Uh your finger just went in my ###!
Ow that hurts! Take it out now
Ohh wait a minute oww put it back in, in in in
this don't mean I'm ### I dont like men
I like boobs, boobs, boobs
Now see that gerbil, grab that tube,
shove it up my butt,
let that little rascal nibble on my #######, uhh, yeah, right there, right there,
Ahhh I'm coming ahhh yeaaah,
fack, I just came again, okay pull it out now,
ohh #### yeah, wait he's not out hes still crawling around up there,
ow #### I think it's stuck
oww but it feels so ####in' good!

This oficcialy beats 'my humps' down to the ground.

Fack is officially the worst song on earth

iMonster

Roooooar!
that's funny. :D

but yeah idk..wah wah.

edit: WHOA misquote ftl.

I meant to quote "hiphop isn't dead..it's just drowning in diamonds and bling"

><

Last edited: