email timestamp problem and outlook q?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SolidState

Hi All,

I'm a new iPhone user (3G, coming from a BB Pearl) and have noticed a few quirks that I'd like to try to investigate. First, I've noticed that some email messages are timestamped incorrectly in my inbox. This makes it tough to discern which messages are the newest since some arrive with a timestamp up to 12 hours in the future. Just this morning, I received an email at 7:54am and the inbox timestamp showed 7:54pm making it the top email in the list for the whole day. What's more intriguing is that when I actually open the email, the timestamp in the message itself says "7:54am". Do I have any control over this? My BB and my Outlook never had this issue.

Also, with my BB Pearl, when I'd delete messages off of my Outlook (on my PC), messages (read or unread) that were on my Pearl would automatically delete themselves (basically, I had it set to "mailbox wins" so that my Outlook on my PC was the main "gatekeeper" of messages). This kept the duplicate messages down to a minimum, and on some e-mail heavy days, also saved me from constant deleting of messages. Is there a setting on the 3G that allows for this type of functionality? I'm currently only using POP accounts and have my 3G setup for 15 minute polling.

Any advice is appreciated,

Solid