• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Email is worse for yotu than Marijuana...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jwray

It's just an MP3 player
I'd like to see it decriminalized. It would thin out a lot of overcrowded jails, while saving millions upon millions of taxpayer dollars.

I used to think that one day we'd see it legalized, but I can't imagine going to the corner store and purchasing a big bud. If anything, we are getting further from that with the way the country has shifted even more to the conservative right.

If it were legalized, the government would find a way to mess it up. I think that they would try to water it down somehow, or sell it in a pack cigarette style, weed mixed with tobaccco.

It would be nice to be legal to grow for personal use, but I doubt that'll happen either.

PrintNameHere

If it was legalized, it would only be allowed to be purchased in liscensed Cafés.

I live in Canada and we already have decriminalization.

Pghmyn

Interesting fact, I heard this from a pothead friend:

There is no way that you can overdose on weed. It is impossible to smoke the amount of weed you would need to overdose in the time that you would need to overdose.

baggss

Stoopid Ameican Rednek
What happens if you smoke pot while checking your e-mail? Do you get doubly stupid or do the cancel each other out and make you smarter...?

Maybe I'll have to try it out, just as scientific research and all......;)

Quick, everyone PM me while I spark up a J....

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
I know I'm addcicted. Gmail and my own server mail at least 10 times a day :p

Pghmyn

baggss said:
What happens if you smoke pot while checking your e-mail? Do you get doubly stupid or do the cancel each other out and make you smarter...?

Maybe I'll have to try it out, just as scientific research and all......;)

baggs, you may be one of the older people here, but you are the funniest. That made me laugh pretty good. Thanks for that ;)

Oh, not that I enjoy it or anything, but call me over sometime. I want to help on the "research".

:D

swy32x

Man, a local comedian just quoted this article ... from this thread perhaps?

Rove, if you're an iPodlounger, PM me! :p

daddybesmooth

enjoyin the ride
its been calculated that to od a person must consume 500 ounces of pot everyminute for 15 minutes....

Sypher

transmissions94
Website
www.undergroundhiphop.com

Maybe I'll have to try it out, just as scientific research and all......

Hahaha..

Legalisation of weed would also allow a lot more hemp production - which would be far, far better for the enviroment than cutting down trees...

iPac

Website
www.thuglifearmy.com
i also read, that half the crimes to do with drugs, are because they are illegal. (killing for the drugs, etc. whereas if it was legal, you wouldnt need to kill for it)

shuffling

PrintNameHere said:
I live in Canada and we already have decriminalization.
No we don't have decriminalization in Canada. The Liberal's have only introduced the bill, it hasn't passed in Parliment. With the Liberal's having a minority Government right now it probably won't pass.