easy way to put on your ipod earbuds in summer.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chenwei

as you know ,the ipod's wire is too long and uncomfortable if you put it on from your chest to your ears,you will feel bother when you trun R/L your head to look at a pretty girl:D , now the summer coming and this morning i find a easy way to solve this problem , first of all you must in NUDE :D, you need the original carry case with ipod and throw away the remote (i never use it ,even not take it out from the clear bag), now you please choose the T-shirt you like ,and this T-shirt must have a brand label under collar at the neck inside,now let us set the wire ,put the plug of earbuds throug the brand label hole then put on your T-shirt ,and you will get the plug underneath your clothes, plug it into your ipod on your belt ,now you can put on you earbuds from your neck center :cool: ,and when you don't listen music ,you can put the earbuds around your neck ,right one and left one,they complete hide . don't worry about the wire come down ,you need a small clip to hold at the wire two in one position,or you can DIY something to keep the splitter of wire on the brand label(maybe you need ask your Mum or girlfriend to do this for you;)). what i said ,this is a way for summer, for me i feel nothing underneath my T-shirt . BTW ,i am a boy;)

sammermpc

nice english coming out've china - and good idea for any earbuds. I think i'll use it today =)

docevi1

Website
students.ncl.ac.uk
of course women have a built in handler for the cables to go down the front ;)

I usually put the cable between my jacket & t-shirt tho with the summer the back trick might not be a bad idea.

Thanks, never thought of that one!

Stefan