EarBuds Vs' Ear Phones

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Code Monkey

For some, maybe, but they fit me much worse, not that it's saying much.

Whatever the case, although they do actually sound better than the previous gens, they're still trumped by $10 Sennheiser buds and blown out of the water by $15-$25 products from JVC and the like.

Let's face it, Apple is not making earphones that compete with the rest of the market on quality, they compete on looking stupid enough that everyone knows you've got Apple earphones in your ear. Too many similar looking white earphones out there so Apple had to come up with something unique looking again.

kornchild2002

As others have said, they are a vast improvement over the previously included earbuds in terms of sound quality. The EarPods fit me better but I still had to put a black foam cover over them so they would stay in. I also like the feel of black foam as hard plastic like that, in my ear, hurts after a short time. The EarPods are also some of the best headphones that are included with a product. That being said, they still aren't all that great when compared with aftermarket offerings and definitely not worth the $30 price Apple demands for them. They are comparable to lower end offerings but a $20 pair of earbuds from Sony, Sennheiser, Phillips, and many other companies (not Skull Candy though) will easily beat the EarPods out.

AKessler22

I never had a problem with the old standard headphones, I'd like to see how these new ones fit, but I'll never use them lol. I love my Audio Technicas!

arketah

I have used old but find EarBuds is better then other fits to ears comfortably.