Ear Problems...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
Perhaps this is just me, but when I use my big 'Cans', (Sennheisers), after about a Week or so of using them, one of my Ears gets almost damaged, and it takes a while to recover. This has happened twice, and I think the reason is my Headphones. I went to a Doctor and I apparently had a perferated Eardrum, I think from using the Headphones. The reason I think this is because they are quite tight. Could this be right? Is there a way of stopping it?

feh1325

suggests koss ksc75
the look like they are supposed to be circumaural
and nothing should touch your ear, but instead, the pressure should be on your head

perhaps you could stretch out the headband with some books

NJO

Well I may not be a doctor, but I live next door to one so I stuck my head over the fence and asked and she said

Perforated Eardrum

Your ears are divided into three parts: The outer ear, middle ear, and inner ear.

Your eardrum is a small circular membrane covered in a thick layer of skin, which is located between the outer and middle ear. A perforated eardrum is a hole or tear in your eardrum.

Sound waves come into your outer ear, and make your eardrum vibrate. These vibrations then pass from your eardrum to tiny bones in your middle ear, where they are passed to the cochlea in your inner ear. Your cochlea then converts the vibrations to sound signals, which are sent to your brain so you can

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
NJO said:
Well I may not be a doctor, but I live next door to one so I stuck my head over the fence and asked and she said

Perforated Eardrum

Your ears are divided into three parts: The outer ear, middle ear, and inner ear.

Your eardrum is a small circular membrane covered in a thick layer of skin, which is located between the outer and middle ear. A perforated eardrum is a hole or tear in your eardrum.

Sound waves come into your outer ear, and make your eardrum vibrate. These vibrations then pass from your eardrum to tiny bones in your middle ear, where they are passed to the cochlea in your inner ear. Your cochlea then converts the vibrations to sound signals, which are sent to your brain so you can