Ear/Headphone Deals - Best prices,bargains,coupon post HERE!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mina

ipodlounge beaver
Found a good price for ear/headphones?
Companies offering discounts?
Share the knowledge with others and help them get a good deal!

Mina.

Possédé

o_0
Been looking at the Shure E5c's and was wondering if anyone knows of a website (Uk + ??) selling them cheap. Thanks.... Sam

Possédé

o_0
So anyone know of any good deals on the Shure E5c's that is a UK dealer? The best i can find them at is ??293.98 from Dabs. Anyone find them cheaper?

Possédé

o_0
But when the Tax gets added on when the get shipped from the USA to Uk they don't come that much cheaper. I don't even think that site even ships to Europe.

Mina

ipodlounge beaver
My shure E3c's are on the way to me from the US and no tax was added to the price. Bought them for a cool price of 60.00 gbp.

If you tell earphonesolutions.com that you have found them for $364.95 they will offer to beat that price, then add $19.50 shipping and their yours. They are authorised resellers so you will get the 2 years warrenty and 30 day money back guarentee. The reason i avoided tax is becuase they declared it as a gift, they will do the same for you.

Mina.

CurtisBilly

What happened to all of the good deals on Shure? Now ecost, computers4sure, and earphonesolutions are all selling these near MSRP. Argh.

I lent my girlfriend my Shure E3C's to try out before I bought some for her. Now I can't find a good deal anywhere!

vicented

Shure E2 still $69 at website

I read in a previous post about a deal for IPOD Lounge members from EarphoneSolutions.com. It offered 30 bucks off the price of a set of Shure E2's if you add the coupon code IPLOUNGE88 at checkout. Supposedly, this offer expired back in August. I went to web site and added the E2's to my cart and went to the checkout page. I added his coupon code and recalculated the price. To my surprise, the discount was accepted. I completed the transaction with no hitches. Received a confirmation email later showing the discounted price.

Shure E2c Earphones same E2 1 99.00
as Shure E2 FREE Ground
Subtotal 99.00
Coupon discount -30.00
(iplounge88)
Subtotal 69.00
Shipping 6.95
Tax 0.00
Total 75.95

NYZ

Sony MDR-EX71SL/WK

Just found the white buds at MiniDisco.com for $39.95! No, I don't work there or get a kickback - just trying to give something back.
Zzzzzzzzz

bhoward43

iPod on the Brain
earplugstore.com as the etymotic er-4p for 217.00!!!

the msrp on these is 330 i believe, so thats ridiculous. oh how i wish i could get a pair...

dwchin

I recall reading recently that earphonesolutions.com offers a $30 discount to iPodlounge members on purchases over $100, redeemable with a coupon code of some sort. Anyone have any idea what that might be? I can't for the life of me find it, even though I read it somewhere here at the lounge.

chicken

Any Aussie ipodders out there I highly recommend http://www.wickeddigital.com.au/ I got my px100's there and the speed they process/post orders is amazing. They also have free next-day postage for all of this month. :D

(not affiliated with them in anyway, just really liked their service)

jwc110869

Technology made me fat
dwchin said:
I recall reading recently that earphonesolutions.com offers a $30 discount to iPodlounge members on purchases over $100, redeemable with a coupon code of some sort. Anyone have any idea what that might be? I can't for the life of me find it, even though I read it somewhere here at the lounge.
Here's the code - (IPODLOUNGEFREE30)

dwchin

jwc110869 said:
Here's the code - (IPODLOUNGEFREE30)
Ahhhh, many thanks jwc110869. I'm looking to purchase a gift for the holidays, so that will come in handy :)

perplex

earplugstore.com said the coupon IPODLOUNGEFREE30 didnt apply to my etymotics er6i order?

Status
Not open for further replies.