E3's no better than apple buds?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hect0r

I bought a set of e3's a month or so ago and I think I have had time to get a proper fit. I cant hear much with the foamies and music playing. Yet the sound quality is really lacking a full vibrant sound. I have yet to say wow and I have tried listening to cds with the same results so I know it isnt a matter of encoding. I listen to all sorts of music and expect the e3s to shine mostly on instrument heavy stuff. But I hear the same detail and aural color as with the stock apple buds. Is there a way I Can try to see if it is my particular set or some other factor. Thanks.

iTony

It took sometime for me to find the perfect fit. In fact I put my E3???s aside for awhile and was convinced I wasted my money. But when I finally settled on the small clear sleeves I was happy and couldn???t believe the sound. I will never go back to the buds! My advice try all the included sleeves that come close to fitting in your ears and give them a chance to settle in! You'll hear it!

Last edited:

kauffee

There really isn't a "wow" factor with the E3's. Most people don't put them on and immediately hear the difference. But after listening to them for a few weeks, I remember putting the stock buds back in and being shocked by how poor they sounded. Don't ask me why, but it seems like you only realize how good the Shure's are when you go back to the cheaper stuff.