E2s & Foamies

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Macman

I have fallen in love with my Shure E2s! I was a little scared at first before receiving them as I've never used in-ear's before and there were a lot of posts about them being hard to get used to and being uncomfortable. But, I bit the bullet and ordered a pair as part of a package with the Shure PSM 200 In-ear Monitor system to use with my band.

Anyway, to make a long story short, these phones are nothing short of spectacular! I haven't ever used a set of earphones that never distorted and delivered such a great sonic experience. I highly recommend them.

I have found the medium sized foamies to be the most comfortable, which brings me to my big question. The E2s that came in my package only included one set of each size of foamies and plastic mushrooms, which I find very uncomfortable by the way. Does anyone know where to get inexpensive replacements? Ordering them direct from Shure looks to be an expensive option. Or, is there any other E2 owners that aren't using their mediums? I'd be happy to purchase or accept as a donation any medium foamies and promise to put them to good use. Also, if you're using any other size, foamies or plastic, I'd be happy to trade. Mine will go unused and what's the price of a stamp for a fellow iPodder?

Send me a PM if your interested.

Thanks,
Macman.

Dunbar

I think they are around $16 shipped off the website, about the same on ebay. I figure that will last me 6 monthes, or so, which isn't horrible.

Macman

Unfortunately Shure USA won't ship to Canada. You have to order from their Canadian distributor. The cost for 10 sleeves is $18 CDN but they have a $25 minimum order. So you have to order 2 packs for $36 and then they have a set shipping amount of $9.50 CDN. So that's $45.50 CDN for silly pieces of foam. I don't know if it's just me but that's rediculous.

Macman.