Dual SD Card adaptor for iPod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR650SE

Ok, so Tarkan has yet again come out with another badass product to keep our iPods on the road. This may be the best one yet. Now he made an adaptor that accepts two SD cards! It runs them in a RAID 0 array, and the best part is that they don't have to both be the same size SD cards. So this is a great way to expand your iPods storage, with SD cards you have laying around. My plan right now is to grab an extra 128GB, or a 256GB SDXC card and combine it with my existing 128GB SD card in my 5.5G iPod.

So in doing some reading on this adaptor, it also allows you to put in the 2000mAH battery as long as your using the thick back plate. So with the power savings of the SD cards over the standard spinning disk Harddrive, plus a 2000mah battery, run times are going to be awesome!

I'm stocked and can't wait for payday. My plans are to buy the Tarkan adaptor, and then order a 256 GB SD card from Amazon. Plus a 2000maH battery.

https://www.tarkan.info/store/iFlash-Dual

altharic

Its available now from his page

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

altharic

I have just ordered one for myself will let you know how it goes

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

altharic

Mine arrived today i have a 128gb and a 64gb sd card presently filling up also have a 1900 battery and a thick back in the mail.