• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Don't Worry, It's Not An Actual iPod...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SDA

Like dapreview says: what were they thinking? Surely they don't think they can get away with this just by saying it's an MP4 by Ipod and not an iPod by Apple.

Pghmyn

Hellooooo LAWSUIT!

People that do stupid things like this should be smacked upside the head. I just want to hit people that try to rip off other people's hard work. It's the lamest thing I have ever seen. Oh yeah, this doesn't even look that good...

-James

Website
www.google.co.uk
You know, if they didn't call it the iPod MP4 then i bet they could have gotten away with it. It doesn't look that much like an iPod so its not that much of a rip off.

Pghmyn

james_shadow07 said:
You know, if they didn't call it the iPod MP4 then i bet they could have gotten away with it. It doesn't look that much like an iPod so its not that much of a rip off.
Haha, isn't that the truth. But no, we have these idiotic people now-a-days, and they think that they can get away with anything that they want. I think that is a good point though. Call it a PPod, or any of the other letters of the alphabet. Wait, I have a better idea! Get your own damn name...

djte

unmitigated apathy
Website
stripcreator.com
no wait, guys, notice the extreme difference, this new product is an IPod with a capital I. that will surely make the difference between a new product and copyright infringement.

ouch. all that sarcasm actually hurt my brain