does the mophie juice pack plus + video recording = distorted sound?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

noodler

i'm looking to pick up the mophie juice pack plus for extra battery life for when i'm recording videos at concerts and events and would like to know if the case itself distorts sound or not. if anyone's tested it out please let me know thanks!

Teechur

Website
www.teechur.com
i'm looking to pick up the mophie juice pack plus for extra battery life for when i'm recording videos at concerts and events and would like to know if the case itself distorts sound or not. if anyone's tested it out please let me know thanks!

I haven't had a problem with it. One thing I do have a problem with, though, is that if you have any kind of skin, the Juicepack is nearly impossible to get off of the phone. I removed my skin because of that (I use the Juicepack on trips and when I run marathons or ultras so my husband can track met). Unfortunately two days later I dropped the phone and shattered the back, and sure wish I'd had a skin on!

I got a new phone (replaced free, even though it wasn't under warranty...Apple rocks), and put the Armor skin on it, and this weekend after my ultra it was darn near impossible to remove my phone again. I love the Juicepack, but that's a frustration since the skin is no more thick than 1.5x a piece of paper.