Does Apple ever request to send the earphones back?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SergeArsenie

Spirit of the Squirrel
If you request new headphones, do they ever want you to send the damaged ones back?

farva

Ive recieved 4 pairs, and they have never asked to send them back. why are you worried about sending them back

SergeArsenie

Spirit of the Squirrel
Did you request all 4 at once or at different times? I'd like another pair or two, but what if they ask me to send them back?

iMacc

'' Mr 10 Posts A Day ''
Website
www.last.fm
SergeArsenie said:
Did you request all 4 at once or at different times? I'd like another pair or two, but what if they ask me to send them back?
They may ask you to send the old ones back if they suspect you are abusing the warranty claim system, as it sounds like here.

ArjunV

Yea, I've done this plenty of times. It's because of that damn rattling when you get bass.

SergeArsenie

Spirit of the Squirrel
They're not defective or anything, but i'm curious. They work, but I get a bit of crackling noise at a high volume, is that normal?

Beninark

I asked for new ones, and some how managed to refresh the page or something at the end, well anyways I ended up with 2 ear buds showing up the same day, didnt even know I had done it.

farva

go to the support section of apples website and fill it out and they will send you replacemtns, as long as you are under warranty