Do You Have A 60GB or 30GB?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do You Have A 60GB or 30GB?

• 60 GB

Votes: 91 50.3%
  • 30 GB

Votes: 81 44.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 5.0%

• Total voters

The MVPlaya

Does there have to be an exact point? I recall this forum being under "General Discussion".

Anyway, I was just wondering what the majority of the people purchased.

The MVPlaya

A lot of people have gotten the 60GB huh? I really made this thread because I had just bought the 60GB black and I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it. It was over 400 dollars, around 470 with the 3-year service plan. If I had gotten the 30GB I could have saved myself 100 dollars, using that to buy headphones and the dock.

But I do want the 60 because of because i do use iPods ALOT and i want the memory AND battery life.

podeluxe

I have a 30. I also have the cash for a 60, but I just don't think I have a need for 60GB's. I have 10.47GB's in my library.

As for videos, I don't plan on keeping them all on my iPod at the same time. I've watched movies/videos on my pocket pc for some time now, and I know the novelty wears off for me pretty fast with stuff like that.

I'll more or less be using the video for the occasional tv show/movie and more often video podcasts, which don't take up a lot of space.

Still, with all that being said, I still kind of want the 60. :rolleyes:

-heather

fro

Website
allfro.com
I went with the 60GB and didn't think twice. I chose the white because even though the black looks sharper, it will be MUCH more reflective and more of a distraction when watching video.