Do you guys know how to put the purchased iTunes songs to the Android?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

zamira

Website
www.noteburner.com
I have a Samsung phone that runs Android, and I just want to export my iTunes purchases to the phone for playback on it, tried many times without success, any help will be appreciated!

P.s, I googled, it seems that Noteburner audio converter can do that for me, anyone ever used it, how about the result? Help!

kornchild2002

You don't have to do anything special if these are purchased files with a 256kbps bitrate. Simply plug your phone into your computer, access wherever you want to store the files, and drag-and-drop them from the main iTunes window. The files will then be copied over without problems and you can use any app to play them back on your phone.

You will have problems if these are older 128kbps DRMed music files. With those, you have to convert them to a DRM-free format. Most people simply buy a CD-RW disc, burn 12 or so of the DRMed files (using iTunes) to the CD-RW as an audio CD, and then use iTunes to rip that audio CD. The resulting mp3/AAC files will not have any DRM and can be played back on anything that works with mp3/AAC files. There are converters out there but they can cost money.

kornchild2002

Use that program only if you have older 128kbps DRMed files, otherwise there is no point. You should also look at subscribing to iTunes Match for $25 a year (not a month, a year) as you will be able to cycle out most (if not all) of your older 128kbps DRMed files for 256kbps DRM-free versions. That way you can just drag-and-drop everything without having to convert. Performing a lossy-to-lossy transcode is not recommended especially since you are already working with 128kbps files. That program performs a lossy-to-lossy transcode and so does burning the content to an audio CD and ripping it.

You would be much better off paying the $25 this one time just to cycle out your files. You don't have to renew iTunes Match and, when you cancel your subscription, you still get to keep your files.