Do They Still Sell Non-Colour 20 GB iPods? (+ 1 Other Thing!)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lissiekaye22

Sorry, sorry and sorry again, I'm not really well in with the iPod stuff, but what i really need to know is if non-colour 20 GB ones are still available.

Or, if thats a problem..

Is there a thin (as in as thin as the 20 GB non-colour ones) iPOD that is for sale, photo or colour or normal, whatever, but I would love to know if there is one. Because I would like a 20 GB thin iPod but i don't care about colour etc.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks =)

the_commanche

Windows Reigns Supreme
Do you not care about or do you not care for color? If you dont care about, then just get a color one. If you dont care for them, im sure there are still some online stores you could get one.

If not, check eBay, CraigsList, and try sending an email to ipod-dedicated stores, i wouldnt be suprised if they have some stock of apple ipod 20gb non colour lying around somewhere.

Dont give up the search.

lissiekaye22

Ah sorry, I mean, yeah, sure, i would love colour, the more stuff the better, but the main thing is i want a Thin iPod, colour or not, with 20 GB (or more if it stays thin but I don't think thats possible) but as long as it's thin, I really don't care.. Have any ideas?

I would like a new one.. Do they not sell non-colour 20 GB iPods anymore? =(

lissiekaye22

Ahh. So is there no iPod on the market now that is thin like the old ones? At all? Any?

getti

Website
www.todayon3g.co.uk
Im in the UK and picked up a 20GB NON- colour one yesterday. Try Argos who have them for 209.99

Or check Dixons,PC World or Currys who have the non colour ones in stock for £189.99

I got mine from Currys yesterday. I dont really need a colour one im more than happy with a older one (nothing different apart from black and white). I can use the saving to get one of those extra plug in batterys which give about 50hrs per charge which sits on the back

Benjamindaines

Pro Lounger
Website
degreedaines.webhop.net
lissiekaye22 said:
Sorry, sorry and sorry again, I'm not really well in with the iPod stuff, but what i really need to know is if non-colour 20 GB ones are still available.

Or, if thats a problem..

Is there a thin (as in as thin as the 20 GB non-colour ones) iPOD that is for sale, photo or colour or normal, whatever, but I would love to know if there is one. Because I would like a 20 GB thin iPod but i don't care about colour etc.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks =)
Try somewhere like Bestbuy I was in one this weekend and they still had 3G!!

lissiekaye22

Well my sister is in Australia in Sydney and she said she picked up a colour photo one 20 GB that is the same thickness as hers [4th gen non-colour 20 GB iPod] but i asked her if it was exactly the same thickness and she said yes... But I swear that there is not a thin photo iPod.. And now I'm worried.. Help!!!

moe_4eva

The difference in thickness with the new ipod is a matter of a few mm, probably not noticeable unless you take the time to measure it. I would go with the new color one for that reason, although apple sells refurbished (like new) color ones for fairly cheap.