Do I need a power converter in Europe?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

supernova17

Hey Guys, I'm new here.

I will be going to Europe (Ukraine to be exact) later this week and I have a question about iPod's power adapter. I know the power input says AC 100-240AC, does that mean I will only need a simple jack adapter and not a power converter to use it with their electricity? Has anyone tried using their standart American iPod adapter there to charge it? The iPod I have is 3G if that helps anything.

Thanx much in advance! :)

keeganator123

hey,
im in europe right now dont need one at all. i have been in france and spain and it was fine, in fact, it seemed to charge a little faster. my friend even called apple and they said that it is fine to use it without a power adapter. now u dont have to buy one of those huge converters, so dont let evil sales people trick u to buying one!! good luck in ukraine!
:cool:

Ichijoe

All Rush, All the time...
The enclosed 'Brick', that is if Apple were kind enough to pack you One with your iPod xxx has an 'Autoswitch' built-in for 120v~240v. All you need in order to use your iPod in a different location to where you are currntly, is either the 'World Travel Pack' (an assortment of Headunits for the 'Brick'),. Price? Check your Local Applestore.

Or the Slip-over Converters that you can get from places like Radio Shack for about $3.00(USD) ea...