do Apple Stores sell non-apple accessories?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tony_touch

I'm interested in getting a belt clip for the Shuffle I just ordered online today. There is an Apple store in my city so I thought about going there to check out the various clips.
But I see all the belt clips are made by third parties...do Apple stores sell these? Or do they only sell official apple accessories?

zip22

theres another inovative product you should check into. its called the telephone, and you can find them almost everywhere, maybe even in your own home. this "telephone" allows you to contact people anywhere in the world. if i recall correctly, even apple stores have telephones. i am willing to bet you could get the best answer directly from the source. the amount of time it would take to call them and get a straight answer would be a fraction of the time you spent posting and checking for replys. even if someone on here knows whether or not the apple stores carry the clips (im thinking they do, but its just a guess), you have no idea if they are in stock or if they rarely have them. a couple of quick questions over the phone and you will easily have the best answer to your question, instead of a handful of people here giving their best guesses.

hacp

I know that my apple store sells accessories from different companies. But I don't think they sell accessories that compete directly with apple made accessories. For example, they may sell skins and cases, but they won't sell non-apple armbands.

crm7290

actually my apple store (shaumburg ill) does sell cases and things that compete directly with them, but they are mostly ridicously priced. Just take some medical tape and wrap it around your arm then rubber band the shuflle on. It works fr me