DIY battery Pack for you iPod!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

astec123

Excuse this post, but my cousin had reign over my computer for a week when this was posted I only have this account to browse the place (check the competition). Sorry for the trouble. Best regards from the Real Astec123 moderator at misticriver.net

Last edited:

kloan

SSMoy
We don't need to pay for it, if you were actually interested in this site, and it's contents you would know there are already guides FOR FREE on how to make a battery charger.

SPAMMER.

imathur05

If you have come here to post about some great free offer for iPods, iPod mini's, Shuffles, Macs, lawnmowers, coffee perculators or whatever else, then STOP!
Hmm officially i dont see nothing wrong with this...unless if you cant read Kloan. This website does not allow for free pyramind
type scams....this is not a pyramind type scam....so before you post read what it says at the TOP of the PAGE.

BTW on topic now i did a little searching Astec...and i might think about
buying it or trying a DIY Pack from MR.

imathur05

WTF

if you read my post i only quoted spammer...if you cant read moron. So the word spammer was totally irrelevant to what you had previously said.... btw i understood the first part of you post which is why i only quoted spammer .

kloan

SSMoy
spammer.. i loosely used it to describe his unwanted, unsolicited, looking-to-make-a-quick-buck-with-no-care-for-the-forums, post.

care to nitpick anything else?

imathur05

oh i see...so you didnt really mean to say that....lol...all this fuss over nothing...next time try putting a smily face next to it to make it a light hearted remark...i so it in caps so it stuck out to me...and i decided to read the foroum guidelines on what a true spam was....gotcha.