Disconnecting Ipod when it says do not disconnect

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MCosta

my computer froze, i cant see my itunes interface, there's that little colorful ball spinning non stop. can i just unplug the ipod, even if it says not to? what can happen? how do i restart my ibook when its frozen?

Blue_Dawg

Brainwashed Right Winger
you run the risk of damaging the iPod but I would hold the power button down and do a restart without disconnecting the iPod first.

MCosta

I did that. My ipod seems fine, but my computer still frozen with the ball spinning. how can i force it to restart???

MCosta

Ok. Now I am really worried. My ibook froze, and after a lot of tries, i got to the command where I could chose restart the computer. I clicked that, all the screen went blue, but it continues blue, and nothing happens. SOS here please !!!!

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
Hold down the power button on the iBook. Keep holding it down, hopefully the computer will shut down. You can then wait a moment and press the button to get it to start back up.

if you have a G3 iBook there should be a little white button on the side of the iBook along the same side as the USB ports and things. You can press that and it will jump start a shutdown/restart, at least it should.

Good luck,
Stuart

rhodri

this happend to me and i couldnr re set it so i just waited for the battery to run down and it will eventually turn of then all will be fine again