disable cover flow

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Aviator_14

I have a 4th generation Ipod Touch with version 5.0.1 and I was wondering if there was a way to turn off just coverflow (it is very annoying and I hate it) without turning off the entire accelerometer for everything else. When I press the home button twice and scroll to the left and click on the lock arrow, it turns of the screen rotation for everything, which I DO NOT want, I still want to be able to have the screen tilt in Safari, but not have it go into coverflow and tilt on music. It is really annoying to have coverflow come on when I am walking or playing the ipod in the car, because I can't select the songs I have in the playlist, and I have to try and fiddle with the Ipod to try and get it out of the cover flow mode. Also the coverflow is useless because it just shows pictures of music notes instead of a picture of the actual album. I want to be able to disable coverflow only without disabling anything else. Is there a way
I can do this?

rockmyplimsoul

Website
www.last.fm
Is there a way
I can do this?
Nope, can't do it unless there's a JB method.

Aviator_14 said:
Also the coverflow is useless because it just shows pictures of music notes instead of a picture of the actual album.
That's because you don't have artwork for your music and/or the artwork database on the Touch is screwed up, not that having artwork would solve anything for you though. Coverflow is an embedded feature, like it or not.