Digital Battery?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Poat84

How do I get the digital battery in the top right corner of my iphone 3g?

pss3757

from what i know....its only available on the 3GS !!! WTF !! Really WTF!!!

Features that they "advertise" that dont seem to be there. Not an AT&T problem on that one.

unless you jailbreak 3.0 on the iphone 3g

iFurkz

its badly out of sync anyways, misreadings GALORE, dont worry about it

shart

Check under setting then general then usage. See if there is a on/off switch that says battery percentage.

tonepod

Check under setting then general then usage. See if there is a on/off switch that says battery percentage.
The only way (that I know of so far) to get that setting on a iPhone 3G (which is what the OP has) is to first upgrade to 3.0 OS, jailbreak it, and then install "Show Battery Percentage". Yes I know there are other jb apps (e.g., SBsettings) that'll enable the battery percentage meter in the status bar but "Show Battery Percentage" is the only one I'm aware of so far that allows you to enable/disable the percentage meter in the same manner that it's done on a 3GS.

paul100

Thank you tonepod this is the solution I was looking for. But isn't there any way to do that without jailbreaking it.

tonepod

Thank you tonepod this is the solution I was looking for. But isn't there any way to do that without jailbreaking it.
There is at least one non-jb app that can display battery level as a percentage but none that I'm aware of that show it in the status bar (w/ toggle on/off display setting) like the native one in the 3GS or in a jb 3G 3.0 (either w/ or w/o toggle setting).