Differences

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iamaustin

Website
www.austina.net
I am looking at cases to get for my iPod (3g).

There is the marawre CEO Classic case which i like a lot, and then there is the DLO Executive Podfolio. Are these 2 cases identical? What im looking for is a nicely stiched leather case for my ipod that completely encompases it and has a plastic protector for the screen. I also want a detachable flip top. If there is some sort of a clip all the better but its not nessecary.

I dont know why everyone thinks the watterfield cases are so nice. I cant find one good thing about them, can someone clue me in, because i must be missing something. It looks rather bulky.

Anyone have any other suggestions for a case? I don't like the idea of a skin for my ipod, i would much rather it be a leather case (haha, don't think much of my need for leather)

Thanks in advance,
austin

Edit: I really like the Krusell Classic Case for the old ipod, but i cant find information on their website about anything for the new ipod (or the old one for that matter)

Last edited:

tntracy

I have a Marware CEO Classic for my Gen1 10 GB (here's my review) and I love it.

I have not seen the DLO Executive Podfolio, but from looking at it online (here's a link), I would say definitely get the Marware CEO Classic when it becomes available.

The big difference is in the clip. The DLO Executive Podfolio has a fixed, slip on belt clip (not very secure or versatile), while the CEO Classic has the wonderful Multiadapt clip system. Read my review linked above for a detailed description of the Multiadapt.

Plus, it doesn't look like the DLO Executive Podfolio has a removable front flap or top protection for your iPod like the CEO Classic has.

Tom