dictionary app for in-text defintions in safari?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

bhome83

So I have looked everywhere, but does there exist an app or anything for that matter with the ipad that allows me to just double click a word (i.e. reading a NY times article online) and get the definition of it? I really like how mozilla firefox browser allows one to double click a word with the mouse to get the definition of the world. It doesn't appear this seamless integreation is available with the ipad...or maybe it is? crossing my fingers you guys can help me. Stand alone dictionary apps don't help obviously to get this done...

durrson

Website
www.tomrobson.com
Not at the moment, but they mentioned it at the keynote. iOS 5 uses the iBooks built in dictionary, tap a word and the definition comes up just as in iBooks. It's system wide but won't work on image based PDF documents.

Excellent stuff coming :)

bhome83

actually i just found this app called Tap-Dictionary. Cost $4, but seems to work pretty well. Don't like the fact though that you have to load the app everytime you want to use it in the safari browser.