• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

deletes songs when i add movies?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mrnasty99

I finally was able to add movies to my ipod once i found the right format but it would only add the movie if it deleted my playlist. Is there a way to keep both?

Sparkee

Are you syncing it to the computer it was originally set up on?

What are the iPod's sync settings set too?

How much free space do you have on the iPod?

peterthomas

Why is that we get some posts with a question, and when you reply or answer, you never get a response, any way to kill this oneside questions and create a meaningful discussion out of every topic? just asking?

Cold Irons

In a word, no. Not unless anyone posing a question fills in all the details about their sync settings and exactly what they are doing, which is impossible, since they usually don't know enough to know what information to include in the original question. Hence, those of us that are trying to help tend to ask questions in reply to better understand how to answer.

If the OP provides the information needed to help, the meaningful discussion will follow.