Deleteing Albums

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Andy_22

This is related to my other thread. I want to delete some purchased albums from my "touch" but when I press the delete from library button I get another popup box that says deleting will also remove from "all your devices" does this include iTunes? I don't want to constantly re-download to that into iTunes

cjmnews

Staff member
I will be honest that I have not tried that. I would expect that the Delete From Library would only remove it from everything running the Apple Music App as confirmed by Apple.

So I would expect that iTunes would not delete it. Mostly because it is not the "Apple Music app" and it is not really all that smart.

The recovery from this would be to go into your purchase history in the iTunes Store, via account information and re-download it again. Assuming Apple still has the license for that song in the future.

Andy_22

I will be honest that I have not tried that. I would expect that the Delete From Library would only remove it from everything running the Apple Music App as confirmed by Apple.

So I would expect that iTunes would not delete it. Mostly because it is not the "Apple Music app" and it is not really all that smart.

The recovery from this would be to go into your purchase history in the iTunes Store, via account information and re-download it again. Assuming Apple still has the license for that song in the future.
I will give it a try and see what happens.