de-crackle your earphones!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

dyzo

today for some reason my left earphone started crackling, i was a bit worried about it because ive only had it for about 4 day's.
I new a bit about headphones and most have a plastic membrane covering the tiny speaker

The plastic membrane is like a little piece acrylic or some other
so i guess while playing a song with a large treble sound the membrane must have disfigured or warped .i simply put the earphone to my lips and sucked a little so the membrane fixed it self, and it must have de-crackled or something.

(im not entirely sure if the apple headphone have a membrane covering, im just assuming that because other headphones that i have had all seem to have the little plastic thingie. but if your mad enough to tear appart a piece of art to check i leave it to you.)

I take no responcibility for this practice but if your daring enough to try it ,im guessing it will work for you too.

i think im gonna patent this technique!

please post for me, i'd love to see if my technique has accomplished anything.:D

AndyH

Yup, this method of fixing the Apple iPod earbuds has been posted here a number of times.