• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Converting Real Media Player to iPod Format

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

BiReL41r

iPod Video Owner
Ok, I've converted like all of my movies so far but I have a couple of clips of tv shows on my computer but they are in .rm (Real Media Player) format and I tryed to convert that to the iPod format but it didn't work so is there a program that will convert .rm files also, or is it just .avi? Help is much appreciated, thanks!

AHHHHHHH

Money Begger
i'd like to know to, i posted a topic just like this a couple days ago, and still no replies :(

loislane

I couldn't get this program to work (whenever I downloaded it a black box just flicked up on the screen, disappeared and nothing more happened!).

I found another piece of software at rmconverter.com

The trial version puts horrible watermarks on the video but tje full version doesn't cost much and it works and is very simple.

:)