contacting apple support for q. about shipping...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Thesorus

I just bought a 4th gen. iPod, when I received the confirmation email, I noticed that I forgot to put the "suite" number of my office on the shipping address.

I contacted Apple support, and told them about that; they told me that I have to wait until the unit is in shipping before they can update the address.

I was simply wandering if it will be "hard" for me to make that change when it's time to do so ?

BTW, apple support was really nice, and I'm only a bit stressed out about this.

Thanks.

dex1

wholesalePDAs.com Pres.
Website
wholesalePDAs.com
In my non-expert opinion it should not be a problem as long as you catch them during the window from the time it's been labeled for shipping and the time it arrives. They will probably be using either DHL or FedEx and will have to use the shippers redirect shipping capability but can't change it in the FedEx or DHL database until it's been submitted.

Thesorus

Thanks, I recontacted Apple Support as soon as I got the shipment notice, and the nice person at support contacted FedEx and notified them about the address change ...

hopefully it will be shipped today ( don't think so ) or monday ... it was already in memphis last night !

dex1

wholesalePDAs.com Pres.
Website
wholesalePDAs.com
Thesorus, That's great! FedEx is pretty good at making in transit changes. You should not have a problem. You can also call FedEx directly and double check that it has been updated so as not to worry.